Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year

I started the 2011 on a beach. Surrounded by nice sailors, good food and drinks. But the Day was meant to be
very long.
We arrived in Airlie Beach at 4 pm. After organzing everything in Airlie i drove my nice white rental car back to Mackay. That was at least the plan. But as so often in my life that wouldn't work out.
The drive was nice and quite. But on my way to Mackay i took a wrong turn. I turned around to drive back to the highway. But i got confused. It look like i was on the worng side of the road. But i wasn't.
It was too late, when i realized my mistake. So i hit the other car head-on. My airbags got off and the front of the car was gone. The car started smoking. The other car was in the ditch. The couple suffered a few ugly bruises. We were transported in the hostipal and the police cleared up the mess.
I was checked out, but apparantly i was very lucky...too lucky. I have two bruises and a sore back/neck.
The police came by on Sunday, reported my statement.
I couldn't do anything yesterday, because Mackay was out of Power for the whole frigging day. Everthing was closed.
So i have to do that today. Luckily Bronwynn stayed in Airlie Beach.

Do me a Favour, don't try to call me. send txt od mail or facebook messages.
I answer when i have time for that.

Happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment